Sonntag, 1. November 2009

Advent Swap 2009

Yesterday I spent my afternoon wrapping in 25 presents for the Advent Swap 2009.

After about two ours I piled them into a box and cried a loud "jipppiiiie" through the house. The box was big enough and the weight was not too much.



This evening I will make the declaration and write a letter to Maree who will get this parcel.



Dear Maree,

I know you are following my blog and now you can take a look at your parcel :-)



In a few days I leave my home for some weeks and I am glad that I finished nearly all my sewing work. Nearly...

1 Kommentar:

  1. Yay! Very excited! I'm looking forward to it! I posted mine to you yesterday. Sorry I did not get to email you back ... crazy crazy week! Hope you are well. My parcel weighed 2 grams over the cut off for the more expensive parcel ... oh well! Hope you enjoy!

    AntwortenLöschen

Was wäre dieser Blog ohne eure Kommentare?! Ich freue mich über jedes Feedback, über Fragen und Anregungen, über Grüße und darüber, dass ihr euch die Zeit dafür nehmt!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...